We spent the holiday weekend in Cincinnati, Ohio with my family. No Klayman reunion would be complete without food, golf, ping-pong, Mafia (game), fireworks, and lots and lots of music. Here are the pics.



Sarah & my mom in their golf cart.




Our host & hostess.




The Jazz Ensemble graced the evenings from the foyer.



My brother tearing up the guitar for some James Brown.



Sarah playing cornhole.









This entry was posted on 12:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Aimee said...

    Ummm...when it comes to plants I am 0/12 or something. Eric won't even let me buy anymore :( I blame it on the heat. :)

  1. ... on July 9, 2010 at 7:48 PM  
  2. Unknown said...

    Keenan, I LOVE mafia. We have to find a bunch of people and play sometime. I'm interested to see your playing style...
    Brian

  3. ... on July 25, 2010 at 1:24 AM