They think they're in control. They think you need them to watch the road for you; that it's their responsibility to alert you of any danger. I'm talking about the back-seat driver. We all deal with them at one time or another. Mine just happens to be a dog. Meet Boone, my back-seat copilot.




On our way to Ohio for the 4th!



This entry was posted on 3:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Matt said...

    I found the comment about the back-seat driver (who happens to be a dog) amusing.

    Have fun in Ohio.

  1. ... on July 2, 2010 at 6:13 PM  
  2. Aimee said...

    The whole time we were at the beach this past week, my dad kept bringing up how awful my mom was as a passenger on the way down to Florida. I guess she kept sighing, and holding on to the dash, and pushing on her imaginary brake. :) Be glad yours is a dog. Ya'll look great! Wish I was in Ohio so I could see ya!

  3. ... on July 2, 2010 at 9:49 PM