Our sweet baby girl has arrived!  Here are some pictures taken when she was 1 day old.  I cannot believe that tomorrow she will be 3 weeks old!  Its a little bittersweet for me.  On one hand, I am like Thank the Lord I have survived for 3 weeks and so has she!!!  On the other hand, I cannot believe its already been that long.  She is out of newborn diapers and some of her newborn clothes are too small-- boo!  I want her to just stay so tiny!  And yes, I am adding LOTS of pictures-- enjoy!

Emily Anne Klayman
January 25, 2013   9:04am
8 lbs.   20 inches
Absolutely Perfect!!!



















This entry was posted on 10:27 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Janet Sussenbach said...

    Thanks for sharing these. She is so precious!

  1. ... on February 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM  
  2. Jessie said...

    A mini-Sarah!! So cute :)

  3. ... on February 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM