I can't believe its been a whole month!  Emily Anne is starting to smile and make lots of coo-ing noises- and I just love it!!!  She gave me a 3 night taste of what its like to sleep for 5-6 hours straight-- but then went back to eating every 3-4 hours during the night.  Oh well- at least I know it can happen right?!?!  Here are some pics we took today---I realized that I am only getting her top half.  I will work on finding a new spot for pics!

What she looked like for 5% of the photo shoot.....

And this was the other 95%.....real life!





We had a big day today.  We went to Target---our first store outing!  She did very well.  She got a little fussy at different points but always calmed back down!  It was really nice to be out!  I also wore something other than yoga pants, ha!  I felt like a grown up again!!!  Sweet girl is in the swing right now- fast asleep- and I was hoping to try and put her down for a nap in her crib- oh well!  Just glad she is sleeping, right?!?!



This entry was posted on 3:05 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: