Today is our 5 year anniversary- yeah!  It really has been a wonderful 5 years.  Sometimes it feels like it has been longer and sometimes I can't believe its already been that long.  This last year has brought so much blessing.  This time last year, we celebrated our anniversary in London (a few days early).  Actually, we got back from Scotland the day before our anniversary so we were probably sleeping on our actual anniversary, ha!

In the last year, we have been blessed with our sweet baby girl, bought a new house, made lots of repairs on said house, each finished up a school year, I resigned from my school of 5 years and have gotten a new position that will allow me to spend more time with our sweet girl!

We have been blessed by one another, have had so many good friends over, watched friends get married, get engaged, announce pregnancies and have babies.  We have hosted Thanksgiving, visited family, gone to Florida and had lots of playdates.  We have had many laughs, lots of tears, some pain and PLENTY of blessing.  Happy anniversary to my love and I am looking forward to many more!

For a long time, I had planned that we would go to Chick Fil A on our anniversary because today was dress like a cow and you get a free meal.  I was all over that.  And I thought EA would be the cutest cow EVER.  I was absolutely correct:



















This entry was posted on 1:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    April said...

    Sooo great!!! Love the photos!! Happy Anniversary!!

  1. ... on July 12, 2013 at 1:57 PM