Just some pics from lately.  EA is SO CLOSE to crawling.  She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth.  She just started waving (in her special baby way) this week.  She has also been cracking up at balloons and tall light poles.  Its so funny walking through a parking lot with her.  This week was good.  She has been doing great going to our sitter's house.  She has been doing a wonderful morning nap.  Afternoon naps are a different story!  She goes down great but doesn't always sleep as long.  But, she still sleeps 12 hours at night which is AMAZING!!!!  Loving that a lot!

She has recently started to up her food intake.  Its still not really for nutrition or anything but mostly starting to associate food with filling her belly.  We also started offering her food after each nursing feed.  She would generally do an ounce or two in the early evening but now she is started to eat a bit more at each sitting.  I made a superfood recipe and she is starting to enjoy that.  I still have to mix in just a bit of extra bananas on the spoon but during each feed I put less and less so that by the end, she is just eating the "mush."

She has really started to just be so joyful.  When I get her up from naps (even if she woke up early and is crying) as soon as I pick her up, she reaches for the picture of the three of us above her crib and cracks up then starts to wave to it.  Then, she looks up at her curtains and laughs and waves at it too.  It is so precious!

We had a really fun Back to School Party at WCA on Friday night.  It was so fun for my students to meet EA.  And to see Keenan.  Since we are in 2 different buildings, we hardly see each other.  I think I have really only seen him once or twice when he was specifically bringing me something!  So, unless one of my students has an older sibling, they don't know Keen.  So that was fun!  It was also cool to see some of the younger siblings of my kiddos because 3 of them will be in EA's grade when she starts school.  That was neat to think about!  It was also very encouraging because so many of the parents told me how much their children are enjoying my class.  Its always nice to hear that!!

Ok, enough talk.  Time for pics.  I don't take as many these days and I'm sure I will be taking even fewer in about a week when the crawling begins.  Yikes!!!

Oh, that tongue.  Always moving too, ha!  She has really started talking so much lately.

Cheesin' for the camera!

My new fb profile pic.  You know why!!!

Loving the balloon that Publix gave us!

Look at those eyes!!!



Doesn't she look like such a big girl here?!?!

Just chillaxin' in the stroller.


Feet are always up!

Scooting to Daddy!

Relaxing on our bed.

On the move.




This entry was posted on 10:18 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: