Happy 4 months to my sweet baby girl!!!  I can't believe thats it already been that long!  I am loving my little cutie and am so excited that we have the summer ahead of us.  It is already filling up with trips, dinners and showers but I know we will get lots of family time!  We joined the pool today so I have a feeling we will be at the pool a lot!!!

EA is super talkative these days and loves to blow raspberries!!!  She is playing with everything and when I say playing, its mostly grabbing things and putting them in her mouth!  She is starting to move around a bit-- nothing official, but she can roll pretty well from stomach to back and is very close to rolling from back to stomach.  As she practices her rolling, she is able to scoot around a bit.  She is also beginning to dislike just laying there.  She likes to sit up and is very close to sitting up on her own.  She can sit with her bumbo (which does everything for her) and in her boppy.  She also likes to sit in my lap (or her daddy's!) and just look around.  She LOVES looking around.  She has started laughing and I just love her cute little laughs!  I have really enjoyed the last month....she has gotten SO interactive!  I asked Keen what his favorite thing about her right now was and he said her personality.  She just has so much personality!!

She is sleeping through the night and is even going about 12 hours right now.  She will wake up here or there and I will hear her "talking" but she always falls back to sleep!  Naps are actually getting better!!!  She has found her thumb and sometimes, she remembers to suck it during the nap!  Just today she took a 2 hour nap...yes, you heard that right.... 2 HOURS!!!  Last weekend she took incredible naps and today was great as well.  I also am finding myself having to wake her up for her next feed and that means that she is ready to have a longer schedule.  She is moving herself to a 3 1/2- 4 hour schedule which I will LOVE!  That means we will drop from 4 naps to 3 naps.  Yeah!  And the first two naps are MUCH longer!

Here are some pics from our little 4 month shoot (I really need to start taking some pics with my big girl camera- the iphone is just so handy though!)--





Isn't she just the cutest?!?!


This entry was posted on 8:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Diana Maria said...

    oh so sweet!

  1. ... on May 27, 2013 at 8:32 AM