EA had her 4 month appointment today at the doctor.  She got 2 shots and only cried for about 15 seconds, yeah!  Later on we went to Sams and this was her as I was getting her out of the car:


Obviously, she got over her shots.  Hopefully that will continue for the night!!!  While we were there, she got all of her measurements taken and she was:

16 lbs. 15.5 oz.  (97-98th percentile)  WOW!!!
26 1/2 inches (95th percentile)
Not sure the measurement of her head but it is the 50th percentile now.

Doctor said she was perfect and was happy to see how well she is doing and sleeping.  We also got the solids talk which we won't start for a bit still but it was good to learn!!!

For the last few days and this weekend we are getting ready to throw a gender reveal party for two friends who found out the gender TODAY!!!  Ahhhhh!!!!  We are so excited to see if its a boy or girl!!!  More pics of the party to come next week!

Some things my sweet is doing now:
-She pulls her hair while eating.  Its seriously the cutest thing ever.  She kind of scratches her head and pull on her hair gently while she nurses!!!
-Speaking of hair, she wants mine.  All. The. Time.  I am now understanding that the short mom cut is not just about time and not having any but it also saves you a lot of pain when it comes to hair pulling!  Here is a pic I managed to get:

Hurts. So. Bad.

-Speaking of getting pictures, she has really started to notice the cell phone.  She has always wanted to watch the tv so we basically never have it on anymore because she will seriously twist her body around however she has to in order to watch it!  Now she is noticing the phone whenever I pull it out.  I used to be able to pull it out and get pics or videos for the "grands" without her noticing but no longer.  So there will probably not be as many pics coming but I don't want her to see me on it all the time.  I need to start being intentional now about that!
-She would not take the paci when she was younger but she enjoys it now.  She doesn't have to have it and even sometimes at naps she pops it out and sucks her fingers (or her sweet, tiny thumb) but it is nice that we can use it!
-With sleep, she is going 12 hours at night and even when she wakes up early (only about 5 minutes early, for real!), I go in there and she is just laying content, sucking her thumb.  So cute!!!



-Her naps are awesome these days!!!  I think finding her thumb and using the paci have both helped.  I think I got my sanity back when she started sleeping longer at night and I think I have now gotten some time back since I am not trying to do anything in 30 minutes!!!
-Her tongue has started going crazy.  Its all over!!!  She also sticks anything she can get her hands on inside her mouth so its just her new way to explore.
-I absolutely am loving this age---- so so so so much!!!!!  She is also very content in most situations, enjoys people and is sleeping well!

We had some visitors recently (Granddaddy and Aunt Anna):


She loves playing with them!!!



This entry was posted on 6:54 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: