EA had her 4 month shots on Friday and Saturday, I drove to Macon (man, that was farther away than I thought!!) to visit Jessie for the day, see Abigail and go to her shower for her sweet baby boy (they haven't revealed the name yet and she is due any day!!!).  It was so much fun and EA did great in the car on the way down.  She even went down for a nap when we were at Jessie's and so did Abbie so we ended up having about 45 minutes to just sit and chat.  So. Good.  I had to wake baby girl early to go the shower so I was a little worried she would be cranky but I made sure she was full!  I probably fed her a few extra times but at least I would know that she wasn't crying because she was hungry!!!

Then on Sunday we threw some friends a gender reveal shower (its a girl!!!!) and things were a little crazy.  I think the shots, being off schedule, our upstairs AC is out (oh yeah, did I mention that?!?!) and me being just a little stressed about the shower affected EA.  She hardly slept and she was screaming at various parts of the day.  They say you get to know your baby's cries and you will know if something is wrong and its so true.  I had never heard that before.  It was kind of scary.  I took her temp twice and she didn't have one so we just watched her closely and she was ok as long as we were holding her.  But poor baby was so exhausted.  She did wonderful at the party but the time leading up to it was rough!  She slept fine last night (yep, another 12 hours, yeah!!!) and she is doing ok today so hopefully it was just a combo of all those crazy things being packed into 3 days!

I will do another post sometime of the gender reveal (maybe later today) but I wanted to go ahead and get this out.  Look at this cutie:










This entry was posted on 10:34 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: