I just had one of the most precious moments with my baby girl.  Ever.  We have a big group of people over right now and so I took EA upstairs, gave her a quick bath and was nursing her in her room.  It was nearly dark and I was just finishing up nursing and she started to suck her thumb.  I was rocking in the glider and she was just all cuddled up, sucking her thumb.  I just leaned my head back, closed my eyes and started praying.  Praying for her, for me, for our family, just everything.  We prayed for our grandparents, aunts, uncles and for all the kids that were downstairs and I looked down at my baby girl.  She was just looking up at me and smiling.  For the remainder of the time we really were just praying together and she just kept smiling.  It was incredible.  Thank you Lord for this moment.  It was truly precious.  I knew I had to come down and write it quickly so I remember it!

So that is how our day ended.  It was just perfect!

I think I have posted this pic before but I can't do a post without a picture of the cuite, so re-enjoy!




This entry was posted on 9:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: