This week has been pretty crazy!  Keen helped a friend move to Louisiana so he left early Monday morning and we were on our own til we went to pick him up from the airport.  It was kind of a flashback to the newborn days when I didn't even have time to eat.  I had her and during her naps I was trying to get everything else done.  Just wasn't enough time.  We are so happy to have Keen back.  I am pretty sure she knew that he was gone too...and missed him.  He is her world!

In sleeping news (cause that seems to always be the thing) she has still been sleeping 12 hours at night. Occasionally, though, she will wake up and talk to herself, squeal, play a bit....sometimes for up to an hour!  Then, she conks back out!  So funny!  Naps have also been good.

Then, this happened:

She really found her feet!

She she got very happy on her tummy.  And very strong!

So my happy, sleeping baby.....


Has started doing this.....

(Sorry, don't know how to flip-ha!-the picture)

So, last night we awoke to some loud fussing with baby girl on her tummy.  After flipping her back over, I watched her do it over and over on the monitor.  She also started moving ALL over the bed.  Like, ending up on the other end of the bed, with her head facing the other way.  Finally, after watching her flip herself over onto her tummy, I decided to let her stay.  I snuck in to make sure her head was really turned to the side and woke her up too much.  So, I flipped her back to her back and she eventually fell back to sleep.

Fast forward to today- first nap was ok.  Just ok.  Second nap....oh. my. gosh.  I got her down at an ok but then the feet playing came.  Then, she played so long that she got overtired.  Then, the crying began.  Then, she started rocking back and forth and because she was frustrated, she was flipping very easily.  The picture above is actually from today's second nap.  She was seriously all over the crib.  And I would go in and flip her over or soothe her as she was getting too worked up (this hasn't happened in SO LONG!) so then I was interrupting the nap too.  Or the attempted nap.  So, needless to say, the second nap didn't happen.  I actually even started this post at the beginning of the second nap.  Didn't get finished, ha!

Got her up and fed her and Daddy took her to the pool.  He has been so excited to take her.  Hopefully this is the baby he has at the pool:

Hopefully......

Here's to this only lasting a few days!!!






This entry was posted on 4:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: