We had church at the pond for Easter and it was wonderful.  We have been out of town every Easter since ALF (Athens Link Fellowship) began so we were really excited to go this year!  Since Emily Anne has been born, we have been to church twice.  The first time, we didn't last very long (around 5 weeks) and the second time, I had to constantly walk to keep her from being fussy.  I think that was around 6 weeks.  Now, EA is 9 weeks and is entertained a bit easier!  We got there (and it was a packed house!!!) and she just slept/looked around for a bit.  Then, we walked a bit with her.  I fed and then played with her.  It was fun because after I nursed her in a back room I just laid a blanket out on the floor and played with her in the back.  It was fun being able to be with people and being able to entertain her.  The Altmans were in town (from Scotland) and it was so good to see them!!!  After church we had an egg hunt-- she found 1 egg!!!  We got a few pics (with my iphone- which obviously had a cloudy lens!!!) so here you go:




Ok, so I guess I only emailed myself one picture.  I got more so I guess I need to email the other ones!  Anyone know if there is a way to upload pics from my phone straight to blogger????



This entry was posted on 9:09 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Mollyanne said...

    There is a blogger app, but it's not very good. You can upload pics directly from your phone to a post but the last time I tried it, it wouldn't save a draft on the phone and then let me finish/edit it on a computer. You could see if there is maybe a better app out now though. I haven't looked in at least a year.

  1. ... on April 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM